PG Admission to the masters programme shall be open to candidates who have passed the Bachelor’s Degree examinations with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate of all the semesters of the degree examinations (45% for SC/ST candidates belonging to Karnataka). The candidate must have also taken at least one of the prescribed qualifying examinations. Management Admission Process
Admission through this process is open to both Karnataka and non-Karnataka students. Eligible students (those who meet qualifying requirements as per the eligibility criteria) may contact the SVR B-SCHOOL Admissions Section in order to obtain the application form. Candidates will be selected based on their academic merit and aptitude. Admission procedure Stage 1
- Student must appear for one of the ‘All India Aptitude/Entrance Test (as approved and Directed by Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India)’ and submit the photocopy of Score Card along with filled Application Form. Stage 2
- Verification of all the Original Documents & Experience Certificate Stage 3
- Payment of Fee within 15 working days Stage 4
- Commencement of New Academic Session – Will be Announced later Required Documents
The college requires that candidates submit the following documents at the time of admission.(Please bring original documents along with 02 photocopies of the same).
- Rank Card of the entrance exam taken.
- Marks Card of Second PUC / 12th equivalent.
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the Principal of the institution last attended.
- Proof of Date of Birth – SSLC / 10th pass certificate (original).
- Degree Marks Cards of all Semesters
- Photographs: Passport size: 8 Nos., Stamp size: 2 Nos.
- Migration Certificate (for Non-Karnataka students)
- At the time of admission, candidates must submit all the originals, copies and other relevant documentation including the completed application form.