Primary education lays the ground work for a future success, gives wings to achieve many important goals in a child's life. The key competences provided by our institution include social skills, critical thinking and striving to attain high standards to meet the challenges posed by technological advancements and to develop citizenship and basic values. In order to achieve these goals, we aim to provide orderly and safe environments where supervised learning takes place.
- We nurture life skills which help the child in setting Goals and make better choices.
- We foster effective Communication and Interpersonal skills.
- We support and facilitate the child's joyful learning process.
- We provide sensory enriched environment.
- Our approach is collaborative rather than competitive.
Admissions are considered for all classes after an admission test and an interview wherein the parents or guardians (in specific cases) are to be present with the student. Admissions are purely on merit basis.
We do offer many scholarships from the school management. Consideration for scholarships is after a thorough examination of merits only.